lolremnants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
lolremnants

- Seraph Salvage LS -

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We're recruiting !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asya
Admin
Asya

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-08

We're recruiting ! Empty
PostSubject: We're recruiting !   We're recruiting ! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 11:21

Yep! We're looking for 1 or 2 new member.

What are we expecting from ppl who apply:

1) To be experimented in Salvage. We want you to know what we're doing and why.

2) To be able to come to 80% of tuesday/thursday run!

3) To have either THF(TH4) RDM WHM or BRD.

4) To have the right gear and merit for your jobs

The + :

- having a mule who can help enter when we're less than 6
- THF ! Definetly looking for a TH4.

We also want you to be sure you understand and agree the "new member" rules:
Quote :
New member rules:
Before Applying, you need to agree with that
1) Any new member wont be allowed to lot during his first 6 runs. We need to be sure you're the guy we want.

2) A new member will have the right to set his pieces 5) 6) and 7). After a month he'll be allowed to add 4). After 2 monthes, 3) and finally after 3 monthes, he'll be allow to set 2) 1) Cool 9) 10)
To understand that rule, you need to know that the group as it is atm, run together with same ppl since almost a year. We got a few new members here and there but they managed to fuck us getting their 1) or 2) then quit. Also it wouldnt be fair for someone who runs for a year to see a new member get something right after joining the team.

3) Every regular member (7 ppl: Acorn, Armagedon, Asera, Asyab, Calta, Jeesus, Reinhart) has chosed 1 piece in their top 7 that they "locked". What does it mean? The pieces cant only be set under 7) by any new member.

These pieces are:
Morrigan head
Morrigan Body
Usukane Feet.
Usukane Head.
Ares head
Marduk head
Usukane hands

If you think we're a team you'd like to join then post an apply here. Give the basics infos.
Basicly we'd like to know your jobs, goals, 5) 6) 7) pieces, revelant gear/merit. Also your experience in salvage and a bit about you ^^ Let us know how many run you can do by week and which day.

Good luck ^^

Last edited by Asya on Sun 23 Aug - 5:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://routei.all-forum.net
Luci
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-20

We're recruiting ! Empty
PostSubject: Galka   We're recruiting ! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug - 21:31

Hey all,

Everyone here pretty much knows me but here's how I can help your group if you allow me to join.

Basic requirements:

1- I have experience in Salvage. I've done at least 60 runs. I won't say I know all there is to know, but I know my way around and learn quickly.

2- I am able to attend all runs, my schedule is very flexible.

3- I have many 75 jobs: 3 you are looking for THF,BRD,RDM and a few others that could be used MNK,SAM,NIN,WAR,RNG,PLD,DRG,BLM

4- I don't like to brag, but my gear is more than decent :p tho RDM is still fresh so it is not "pimped" out yet, still it's gear is good.

5- Unfortunately I do not have TH4, only TH3... god knows if I could have a Dynamis LS still i'd get them ; I sorta have a mule that we can use to enter(Doggma) tho that may be Jee's -mule- too Very Happy

About me:

As I said most of you know me so you know my strengths and weakeness. I have more then 500 merits spread over all my jobs. SAM and MNK being the best jobs I have, tho that is not to say that my THF,DRG and WAR kick ass as DD. My singing voice is terrible but I can play a mean flute on my BRD. My RDM gets the job done and my BLM is pretty mean too.

I wanna join you guys cause well, you're friends of mine, and are very good at what you do. I want to help you achieve your goals you been working on for so long and complete some pieces of mine that have been collecting dust for a while now. :p

Current salvage gear:
Uus head
Usu Legs
Usu feet
Skadi head

edit: forgot to say what pieces I'm interested in.

These pieces I need to complete items atm are:(i 25 for these and most 15s already)
35 usu body and hands, skadi feet, morri hands and marduk legs

Other pieces that interest me are Morrigan legs, Morrigan head and Skadi legs. I will make my 5-6-7 choices if\when I'm accepted.
Back to top Go down
Delshei

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-28

We're recruiting ! Empty
PostSubject: Domo....   We're recruiting ! Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep - 17:13

Hello

1.I Have experience in salvage
2.im able to attend most runs definetly
3.75 jobs mnk rdm pld blm cor... guess rdm being what u guys need
4.gear pretty good for all my jobs, i like to keep all my jobs on point

About me pretty much laid back and like to get the job done w/o problems

i wanna join ur salvage shell cause its not late in the evening the early times would be better for me.

current salvage gear usukane head,pants,gloves

pieces i want 35feet 15feet / 35body 15body, then work on morrigan
Back to top Go down
Monkeydluffy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-23

We're recruiting ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're recruiting !   We're recruiting ! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct - 18:08

Hello all,

1: i have expérience in salage
2: i m able to attend most runs definetly
3: 75 jobs war sam monk drg
mule Duchesse THF ( th4) rdm rng nin
4: gear pretty good for sam war monk

current savlage gear:
Usu legs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're recruiting ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're recruiting !   We're recruiting ! Icon_minitime